> Thorpe Park
Thorpe Park is a theme park located in Chertsey, Surrey, just 20 minutes from the City of London.
THORPE PARK is situated between junctions 11 and 13* of the M25. (*Note: Access from Junction 12 of the M25 is not possible).
Some of the major attractions at Thorpe Park include:
- Nemesis Inferno, Europe's first inverted roller coaster with interlocking corkscrews.
- Colossus, the world's first ten-inversion roller coaster.
- SAW: The Ride, the world's first horror movie themed roller coaster and the world's steepest freefall drop roller coaster.
- Stealth, a launched roller coaster which accelerates to 130 km/h (80 mph) in approximately 1.8 seconds. Previously held the record for the fastest roller coaster in Europe.
- X:\ No Way Out, the world's first and only backwards in the dark roller coaster.
- Loggers Leap, the tallest log flume in the UK from 1989–1993 and from 2005–present.
Telephone: 01932 577123